The IT Manager’s Guide to Getting Started
A practical guide to finding a starting point with new and rapidly growing IT Organizations.
Written By: Bobbye Gene Benson II
Published by BGB Press
All rights reserved, Copyright 2023
Introducing Bobbye Benson’s recommended reading list, a curated selection of books covering various personal and professional development topics. This list has been carefully curated to provide you with a wealth of knowledge and insights that can help you grow and succeed in your career. Whether you want to improve your leadership skills, expand your knowledge of a particular subject, or stimulate your mind and enhance your personal growth, this list has something for everyone. Each book has been thoroughly researched and evaluated for its relevance and impact, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible advice and information. So, grab a book and start exploring the world of knowledge today!
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, by Simon Sinek
- Find you Why, By Simon Sinek
- Measure What Matters, By John Doerr
- The Advantage, By Patrick Lancioni
- Big Potential, By Shawn Achor
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: The Definitive Guide for ITIL ® 4 Foundation Certification, By ICertify Training